With the rapid development of mobile technology, messaging was involved from text limited functions to media-riched app nowadays. We can send text messages, photos, voice and even videos via messaging app like iPhone built-in iMessage or WhatsApp, the most popular messaging app across the world. when you open Messages for the first time it will be empty, and your old conversations can be important for work or hold sentimental value.
Here you will know how to transfer SMS and iMessages to onother using iCloud backup to a Mac using app called PhoneView and to PC using CopyTrans.
Steps to transfer iMessages from iPhone to Mac.
Download AnyTrans for Mac and install it on your Mac computer. Then follow the bellow steps to transfer iMessages from iPhone to Mac.
1) Run AnyTrans on Mac and connect your iPhone. After loading your iPhone data click the button given on Left side of the screen.
2) Then click on message button.
3) View the text messages and iMessages on your iPhone, choose the items you want to transfer, and click on the Computer button on the right hand corner.
Another way to transfer iMessages from iPhone to Mac:
Download iFonebox and install it in your Mac Computer.
1) Run iFonebox and connect your iPhone to Mac with USB cable to scan and transfer imessages to Mac.
2) Scan imessages from iPhone than click on messages item to start automatic scanning and analyzing process.
3) Preview and select iMessages to save. Now you have the chance to view and select those scanned imessages. After selection, just click Recover to Mac button to transfer all imessages to your MacBook from iPhone.
It is quick and simple to transfer your iMessages from iPhone to Mac via AnyTrans or iFonebox.